If you think the bible is boring, there are probably a few stories that you skipped over. The Bible is full of true stories that are stranger than fiction.
In this episode, we dive into five bizarre stories of the Bible. We explore their wackiness and have some laughs. But really we try to discover what these stories mean, why they’re in the Bible, and how they’re important to our lives today.
The five stories we explore are:
- Jael and Sisera (Judges 4)
- Elisha and the Bear Attack (2 Kings 2:23-25)
- Elisha and the Buoyant Axe (2 Kings 6:1-7)
- Jeroham’s Eulogy (2 Chronicles 21:16-20)
- Paul’s Worst Sermon (Acts 20:7-12)